Friday, October 31, 2008

It seems orange!...


Huurmm... i changed my background colour into orange... It seems like i wanted to show off my web blog. It just cross up my mind that i'm a bit tensed now as my dissertation is still in progress. the submission date extended to 7th Nov 2008 but it still hanky panky. Oooo dear... so, yesterday, i visited pyzam and this orange colour create my interest. ahahaha

so... even tense or not life should move on. I shall take it positively as this was my life. Even it is hard, I have to take it with full of effort.

I've to run again my SPSS... a lil bit or hurdle.. bit i've to ensure all this things settle within this few days...
Look... my faces turns to pimples due to stressful event in the short while. But somehow I really enjoy it. I do hope Allah granted my wishes as planned to get my 2nd scroll.

1 comment:

Harry said...

the color is ok, but ur font color doesnt suit ur background... susah aku nak baca....