Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fatigued.. Restless... Speechless...

Dear blogger? (Do i have follower?..) ooo my getle readers,
I am now in a fatigued, restless and speechless mood...
Just because of the preparation of my brother wedding ceremony, hectic daily routine task and audit AKNC as well.
This Sat. is the BIG day for him. I did apply for 1 day leave on Friday but it's being freezed by the boss even the BIG boss has approved the leave. It's all cuz of AKNC audit.
Honestly... I am speechless la... diluah mati emak... di telan aku yg K.O.... What ever it is.. family come first. No matter how... lantak la kan... aku cuti gak...
From last 2 weeks i've been stay back until 7.00pm... wah.. I am a workaholic staff okeh.. boss pls gimme the promotion.. (Tak malu!!) he he he... ok.. till then... =)

3 comments:

intan aziz said...

salam kak mimi...akak staff FSG kan? ini intan dari UKZon 3 Bendahari...

Mimioww@mimilo said...

Intan.. yer lah... Ni kak Mimi FSg lah ni... he he he

intan aziz said...

ok ok hehehehe intan add akak ye