Monday, November 10, 2008

I say... I don't Like it...

Early in the morning.. i went to my office with happy face... but... one "crazy" women who like to show off her talent, order me to did things for her... Poooodddaaahhh.. even i keep on my smile {i knew i'm using my new lip balm... wow!!}, but inside my heart... *&^%$##@@@@.. cheh... this women again!! again?.... oh no!! she must be like to show off her intellectual talent even her post is same like me...



one thing about her... she's energetic... but she tend to used the wrong way.... used such cable... (even my boss stop her).. like to push me to give her everything... and my boss always complaint about her on me... { kiranya i'm her top secret investigator lah} ... what make me " bengang" is... this kind of "crazy"women like to show her betterment than me... pigi dah... boleh jalan... aku tak heran...



He job spect is lighter compared to mine... nak tunjuk terer konon... she always mumble she can't stand with us... sudah lah.. pegi balik opis lama ko...

No comments: