Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visit to Alamanda Putrajaya

Last Sat, me, Su and Yana went to Alamanda Putrajaya to release out what we called "tense". After being so hard and quite sometime seat in front of laptops, this is the time to relax... During our "big day" we moved out from Shah Alam around 2.00pm after Dzuhur prayers.





We decided to visit Alamanda because of the name itself... seems like.. "Alaa... mendee..." the suitable name for our vacation title on that day! which is "no benda" we look at! ahahs... I bought 2 books which I tried to look at it before at MPH "Alamende".





1. Hijab Sang Pencinta (Ramlee Awang Murshid)


2. Mahathir Mohamad (Illustration book by E. Yu)





Once walk into MPH... I knew i'll buy something. I'm mad to books. Perasan Ulat buku!! So.. let's us layan the picture of our "Ala.. mende" short trip at Saturday afternoon.

No comments: