Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bonjour 2010... @ Saya jadi Dekan?.. ha ha ha

Hope it's not too late for me to wish u all Happy New year. Dah lambat nyiah ooiittt... =)

Busy hour makes my horrible day and yet i still believe every cloud has a silver lining. heh!! Silver la kunun... =)

Peeps, What's ur plan this year? Mine?.. I've some but lets make it as secret. Hi hi hi... But top of the list, to become the better person.. Of course.. la kan... Other let me keep it inside my mess drawer (femalas... femalas... =p). nasib.. nasib...

But, the mess thing when we do business with people who don't know how to manage their work make us sometime a bit anger. So, i think i better get all this mess thing outta my mind before i am getting senile & sengal... ehehehe... Nevertheless, i'm kindda petient and nice boss what.. (sila muntah okeh).. so matte, what ever it is, be patient, smile and smile even u r in hybernate mood or stress!

Well, talk about job. Today i'm gotta crazy a while. A superior of mine asked to attend a meeting of the university big event. Without my noticed, it supposed to be attended by the DEAN of the faculty. So, with my lenggang mak limah... i went there early (Jarang aku pegi meeting awal.. selalu lg 5 menet baru sampai...). Lucky me! Gilos ke hapo.. semuanya Dekan lerk... ayo... saya sudah tahap mengigil... even my TD sms i can't reply cuz i am too concentrate on the meeting.. kate dekan... (sila jangan muntah ya..). Ptut ler TNC tgk haku semacam jerk... (ni bila punya lantikan daa???) eheheh.. Well, i think it's a good kick of the year... ha ha ha..

Ok matte, catch u all later... Let's keep zikr!

1 comment:

IeFaZaM said...

wah! kak mimi jd dekan? best2! sng nk mintak wat prog pape kn.. hehe