Monday, December 8, 2008

Alumni story...

Assalamualaikum...

Early in the morning I was thinking to pen off my thoughts in this blog. It's rainy since yesterday during Eid Qurban. What a wonderful and amazing gifts from Allah. Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Well, I am happy because I did my thesis and submitted to the faculty so I can celebrate Eid Qurban happily. =)

2nd, an old friend of mine do gave me a phone call. What a good day!!! We've apart for a long time until the establishment of my ex school alumnus blog. Congrats to the Mr. Moderator for his good job done. Indeed, now we still count in the participant number for our mini gath this 21 Dec 2008. Hope this small effort become into reality.

Revert back to the blog, we spread the establishment of our alumnus blog to all ex schoolmate, and alhamdulillah now the number had increased. But due to the constraint, we still locate some of them. Hope Allah grant my wishes to meet up with all my beloved frenz. Some of them change a lot! Me too!! eheh... Time passed by and these were also changed us.

To an old friend of mine who namely Rohazilah (congrats for the new baby born), Rafidah (Apyd) (Congrats for the baby boy borned), Rafidah (RAP) (U've changed a lot my dear!), Linda (U're my best buddy and thanks for all the thoughts and feelings when I'm unable), Azmi Masian (Thanks for the business!!!), Zul Azri (Budak ned where I didn't talk before... thanks for the call and the memoir), Yusnizam (you're my best fren ever), Cik Norlaili (I'll try to find you until now dear), Nini Ronna (I miss u so much!!!), and to all, who directly or indirectly talk to me during vokay, all of you a mean a lot to me...

No comments: