Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jogjakarta + Interview + My Birthday

This coming 11th of May 2009 is my birthday. I'm getting older and the clock is now ticking.. tictoktiktok... wah... i'm matured enough.. is it?... sudah tua maaa...

So, on the day itself, i've 2 big ceremonies (can we call it ceremonies?.. ha ha ha) event actually... in the morning i'll attend the interview for a promotion and on 3.00pm i'll be departure from LCCT to Jogjakarta. What a big surprise given by Allah for me.. Alhamdulillah... The time consume to be landed at Jogja is around 6.00pm... and returning on 14 of May 2009 at 9.00pm.. phewwww... at the same time the swine flu is attacking the european country... hope so we're not be quarantine...

Actually the interview will be on 2.15pm on the same date, but because of at the same time, i've to attend a group of my Faculty student, so then i was given the opportunity to make earlier. Alhamdulillah.. thanks Allah and i'm the only advisor who allow to attend them. But because of i manage to get 1 free ticket from the travel agent, so my Dean asked mr. Iqbal to assist me. Both of us were the first timer to travel out of Malaysia. So, imagine... ha ha ha... but still i can handle it... budak2 ni kalau nakal, rotan aje...

Ok... back to the story, actually this 2 event gave me big surprises and shock. I've to prepare before the interview (read on some matrials), pack my belongings (seems macam nak cabut lari saje), ready money exchange, passport and etc. Since this is the first time i'm leaving Malaysia (Malaysia okey)... i got BIG SHOCK!! But still under control. Feeling calm and alhamdulillah things get better. Tapi apa pun tak buat lagi nih....

What surprises me was all this things was everything is on the same day!! What a marvellous Birthday gift and experience?.. Alhamdulillah.. syukur...

But... I do hope Allah will shower one of my wishes... What is it?.. Get married la apa lagi... My Ibu and Ayah keep on asking and both of them woke up every night to perform solat hajat to seek doa for me. U know what... i'm touch with the effort by both of my luvely ibu and ayah. Ya Allah... give me strength and grant all my whishes as planned. I admire somebody... at FSG ha ha ha. Who?.. let's make it secret ya!!!

2 comments:

LizHairi said...

xdak souvenir tuk aku ke??hehehehe
next week besday tu,lambat lagi

nn said...

salam
mimi...jgn lupa ole2 tuk aku yea.... hehehehe...
hati2 semasa di tempat orang...
balik dari sana nanti, jgn lupa wish aku pulak yea...muahahaha